Happy 7th Birthday Crafters Companion
This is my entry into the Crafters Companion October birthday challenge. It was made with the Crafters Companion Canterbury Bell rubber stamp.
- White base card, mat & layered with gold, purple and then a layer of white card that was put through the Grande Calliber in an Mbossabilities folder.
- Tie white ribbon around card and fix all layers to base card.
- Make button with embossing powder and mould, tie bow and fix both to card, putting hat pins behind.
- Stamp fairy 3 times, colour & decoupage, glitter top layer, fix to card.
- Stamp sentiment, mat & layer & fix to card.
- Punch purple leaves, fix to card with flowers.