Sunday, 20 January 2013
Friday, 18 January 2013
- Base card put through Grande Calibur in embossing folder.
- Matt & layer gold & brown card, fix to base card.
- Print off topper & inside sheets from Hallmark card program.
- Ink edges of topper with tea dye distress ink, dye ribbon with same colour & tie around topper.
- Emboss 3 buttons, tie string through buttons & fix to card.
- Fix 3 hat pins & black button to bow.
- Fix sentiment.
Sunday, 13 January 2013
- 6" x 6" base card, matt & layer with purple paper downloaded free from Bearly mine web site, ink edges and fix to base card.
- Cut out 3 banner strips and wrap ribbon around then fix to card..
- Matt & layer floral paper again free from Bearlymine website onto white card and fix to base card.
- Stamp images three times, colour with pro markers & decoupage.
- Matt & layer onto nestabilities cut out, wrap ribbon around.
- Cut out small nestie shape, ink and fix flower box decoupage on it, then fix to card.
Monday, 7 January 2013
Sunday, 6 January 2013
Four sympathy cards from the Kraftyhands CD
decorated with a few buttons, bows & string.
Very easy cards to make, but very effective.
Posted by Maggie at 07:41
- Stamped image coloured & decoupaged, then matt & layered onto yellow & brown card.
- Strip of brown & yellow card layered at side of card.
- Punch two leaves and make 3 flowers and fix to top of card.
- Make bow and a button from embossing powder in a mould and fix onto base card with 3 small hat pins behind.
- Finish with sentiment
Posted by Maggie at 07:35
- Two cards made from Imagination Crafts rubber stamps, coloured with Pro markers and decoupaged.
- Buttons embossed with gold embossing powder & fix to top of base card.
- Baubles stamped and coloured on shrink plastic, then heated to shrink.
- Stick baubles to string and tie around card.
- Matt & layer toppers and fix to base cards.
Posted by Maggie at 07:27
Hearts & Buttons Challenge card
- Emboss 3 buttons and tie cord through.
- Emboss small piece of black card, matt & layer onto gold card & fix to base card.
- Heart made from cardboard & dipped into melt pot, with black cord wrapped around heart with button tied to ends.
- Fix heart to card with 3 hat pins behind, fix bow & sentiment.
Posted by Maggie at 07:17